Hospitaller Region - Richmond, VA
Richmond was established as a Hospitaller region in December 2014. Monsignor William H. Carr of Saint Bridget Parish is our Volunteer Chaplain. Michael Denton KM serves as the Regional Hospitaller.
There are currently nine Knights/Dames of Magistral Grace in the Richmond Hospitaller Region. One candidate is in formation for the Class of 2015 and another with the Class of 2016. In addition, we are actively building our ranks of registered Auxiliary & Volunteer members to serve the urgent needs of our area. So we welcome all those called to actively serve the sick, the poor and the faith.
Richmond members have attended over twenty Lourdes Pilgrimages hosting thousands of “malades” and their families to a life changing experience. Moreover, we are actively seeking the best project opportunities to do the most good in our newly established region.
Serving the Poor and the Sick
- Saint Francis Home Hospitality Evenings
- Surplus medical equipment collection & distribution
- Spiritual & Medical pilgrimage to St Bernadette’s Grotto, Lourdes, France
- Spiritual & Medical pilgrimage to Our Lady of Good Help, Green Bay WI
Defending the Faith
- Monthly First Friday Mass at 8:00am at Saint Bridget Catholic Church
- EWTN documentary of the Orders 2014 Lourdes Pilgrimage
- Catholic Café weekly radio program
- Civic advocacy for religious liberty